Nalagi and the guests fully agree with the terms and conditions of the rates of the rooms the guests are staying it. The hotel will provide a set of agreement that concludes any special rates given to the guest. Nalagi hotel has a no-smoking policy, people who smoke will need to step out of the hotel to do so. If a guest is caught smoking within the premises, they will have to pay a fine.
Different rules are applied for conference and group bookings at Nalagi.
For More Information
- The special room rates provided to the guests have been approved and cancellation can be done 3 days prior to arrival.
- After confirmation of booking, a letter will be mailed.
- Late checkout will only be available if there is no booking for that room afterwards.
- All changes including, addition of any particular facility will be charged.
- The check-in time is 1200hrs and check-out time is 1600hrs
- The rates provided are exclusive of breakfast charges.
Booking and Confirmation Information
After the booking has been approved by the guests, they will receive a booking reference number. You may receive your booking reference number verbally or mailed to you. While placing a booking, please provide your full name, address, email address, phone number, planned arrival and departure time, and preferred method of booking. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years or older, if a booking is made for a minor, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Arrival and Departure
If you booked a room at Nalagi for a certain length of time but decide to leave the hotel early, this may affect your overall amount, however, prior notification should be given to the hotel. If your departure is extended, please let the hotel know to make the necessary changes.
If your hotel room has been booked, the hotel shall inform you whether any other rooms are available or not.
For Your Safety Information
Please familiarize yourself with emergency exists, fire extinguishers and alarm switches.